Tropical drinks and tiny umbrellas remind me of summer. In fact, the very first thing some people do when arriving to their beach resort or boarding a cruise ship is order their favorite cocktail at the bar. It’s an instant reminder to leave your worries at home and that you are officially on vacation.
To hold you over until your next beach or cruise vacation, we have compiled a list of some our favorite summer cocktails with complete recipes that will allow you to create the tropical drink in your own kitchen. All images are property of each website owner and detailed recipe instructions can be found on their site as well.
1. Bahama Mama Cocktail | Ann’s Entitled Life
2. Ricky bobbies | Healthy Seasonal Recipes
3. Rainbow Sherbert Martini | Quirky Inspired
4. Peach & Honey Sangria Slushies | Snappy Gourmet
5. Crash and Burn Cocktail | Ann’s Entitled Life
6. Strawberry Mojito | Flour on My Face
7. Amy’s Hard Lemonade | Go Forth and Mother
8. Spiked Frosty Pink Lemonade | Spend with Pennies
9. Watermelon Breeze | How Was Your Day?
10. Watermelon Daiquiri | Who Needs a Cape?
What is your favorite summer cocktail? Did you know you can also make these non-alcoholic?